EQUIPPED TO HANDLE ANYTHING — EMBRACE PAVED ROADS, PATHS AND DIRT TRAILS WITH CONFIDENCE AND STYLE.
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together.
Bliss delivers front suspension, on a 26-inch or 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tires, and a relaxed riding position that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle. Pedal efficiency, super lightweight design, and a sleek setup makes commuting and adding miles to your ride a breeze. Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy lets us create bikes that are specifically tuned for female riders, balancing riders properly over the bottom bracket and ensuring they get the most confidence-inspiring position. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With Liv’s Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
The LIV Right Sizing Philosophy ensures the best fit for women for a truly comfortable ride.
A front suspension fork provides the perfect balance of capability and ease.
- Size: 27.5"
- Colors: Desert Sage
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030A, 75mm, coil spring, QR, preload adjust
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport, 25.4
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: Platform
- Shifters: Shimano EF41
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: linear pull, alloy
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500, 7-speed, 14x34
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: ProWheel forged alloy, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant CH17, alloy
- Hubs[F] Alloy, sealed ball bearing [R] Alloy, sealed ball bearing QR
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tires: Giant Quickcross, 26x2.2 or 27.5x2.2