Sole's latest entry-level treadmill offers the same quality frame and structures of the more expensive versions with a few less features. Boasting a 2.25hp motor, 19kph speed, 51cm wide running mat and 24 programs.
According to Sports & Fitness Industry Association, treadmills continue to be the largest selling exercise equipment category by a large margin.
Among the users of treadmills today are medical facilities (hospitals, rehabilitation centers, medical and physiotherapy clinics, institutes of higher education), sports clubs, Biomechanics Institute, orthopedic shoe shops, running shops, Olympic training centers, universities, fire-training centers, NASA, test facilities and training rooms of police and army, gyms and even home users.
Enable the user to set up an exercise regime that can be adhered to irrespective of the weather.Cushioned tread can provide slightly lower impact training than running on outdoor surfaces.
For calorie burning, incline can be used to significantly reduce impact for a given rate of energy use.Incline setting can allow for consistent "uphill" training that is not possible when relying on natural features.
Rate settings force a consistent pace.
Some treadmills have programmes such that the user can simulate terrains, e.g. rolling hills, to provide accurate, programmed, exercise periods.
The user can watch TV whilst using the machine thus preventing TV from being a sedentary activity.User progress such as distance, calories burned, and heart rate can be tracked
- SPEED: 0.8-19kph
- HORSEPOWER: 2.25HP (5.5HP peak)
- USER CAPACITY: 136kg
- RUNNING MAT: 51x140cm
- HEART-RATE MEASUREMENT: Hand-Pulse
- INCLINE: 0 – 12 Incline Levels
- DISPLAY: 5.5″ Blue Backlit LCD Workout Display
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK: Time, Distance, Incline, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate
- SPEAKERS + INPUT: Audio input plug plus in-built stereo speakers
- COOLING FAN: High quality blower fan
- PROGRAMS: 24 x Standard Programs, 2 x User Programs, 2 x HRC
- HYDRAULIC FOLDING: Hydraulic fold & soft-drop
- DECK CUSHIONING: Variable Cushioning
- WHEELS TO MOVE: 2 wheels (Tilt and move)
- QUICK KEYS: Speed & incline
- HANDRAIL CONTROLS: Speed & incline
- ASSEMBLY METHOD: Standard
- SAFETY RATING: EN957 safety- compliant, incl emergency-stop key
- FOOTPRINT: 183L x 89W x 142H cm
- OTHER FEATURES: Integrated Message Board sends useful messages to the users while exercising.